Steps to extract .pdix (PlayStation device identifier) form your PS4/PS4 Pro.
- Insert a flash drive into your PC (formatted with fat32) and copy “pdix-sniffer” file from PCSX4 folder to USB flash drive.
- Insert a flash drive into your front USB port 1 of your PS4/Pro.
- Make sure that there is no disk in the Blu-ray drive of your PS4/Pro.
- Close all the Apps and games except web-browser.
- Open this page: pcsx4.com/extract-pdix in your console web-browser.
- Click on the button below to extract PDIX.
- This takes a few minutes and might fail/crash occasionally depending on exploit reliability. If that happens, please restart the browser or the console.
- You will receive a “Success” message and your (.pdix) file will be saved on your USB flash drive.
- Copy that .pdix file into the PCSX4_pdix folder.