Steps to dump .pdix (PlayStation device identifier) form your PS4/PS4 Pro
- Insert a flash drive into your PC (formatted with fat32) and copy the “pdix-sniffer” file from the PCSX4 folder to the USB flash drive.
- Insert a flash drive into your front USB port 1 of your PS4/Pro.
- Make sure that there is no disk in the Blu-ray drive of your PS4/Pro.
- Close all the Apps and games except the web browser.
- Open this page: PCSX4.com/extract-pdix in your console web browser.
- Click on the button below to dump PDIX.
- This takes a few minutes and might fail/crash occasionally depending on exploit reliability. If that happens, please restart the browser or the console.
- You will receive a “Success” message and your (.pdix) file will be saved on your USB flash drive.
- Copy that .pdix file into the PCSX4_pdix folder.
You can also manually dump .pdix using nodejs API from this source code on PCSX4 repo: PDIX-dumper (GitHub)