Download the latest beta release of PCSX4 – PS4 Emulator for Windows and macOS.
Please note that the .NET framework 3.5 and VC++2015 are required to run the executable on Windows.
Check the FAQ section for system requirements. This project is still in beta, so expect lots of glitches and bugs.
You can also enable automatic updates by checking
Want to contribute to development?
We encourage an to keep an eye on the latest updates, as we continue to work towards delivering a fully-functional and user-friendly PS4 emulator. With each update, we hope to bring gamers one step closer to the good gaming performance, and we’re excited to see what the future holds for this emulator and the gaming community as a whole.
- Extract the.zip file and install PCSX4
- Extract the .zip file and install PCSX4 on your computer by following the provided instructions.
- Open PCSX4 and "Run as Admin" if required.
- Open PCSX4 and ensure to "Run as Admin" if your system requires it for the correct installation process.
- Extract and copy .pdix to the PCSX4 folder.
- Extract and copy the .pdix file from your flash drive to the PCSX4 directory. Follow the instructions for correct file placement.
- Create a PCSX4 account and link your PDIX
- Create a PCSX4 account using the emulator interface, then link your PDIX to your account for validation and to start using the emulator.
- Start your game and configure the settings
- Start your game by clicking “Emulation > Open saved cache” and select your previously saved game. You may need to adjust graphics, audio, and controller configurations based on your PC's hardware.